Monday, September 10, 2012

For the love of Chabu


Unconditional love and acceptance


My best friend "Chabu"

My dogs are my family. They love me unconditionally ..no matter what...if I am having a bad day or good day. They are always there.…their love and actions are pure.


“Chabu" my beloved dog  was with me throughout his life. We had everyday together and he would come in the car with me whenever I left the house. I treated him like my own child. He and I were inseparable; we had an unspoken strong bond of love and understanding.

The warm feeling when I arrived home to find him waiting at the door and wagged his tail to welcome me. I could feel his love for me through his eyes. We did everything together, when I went to kitchen, garden, rest room etc. he would walk follow me.

So the degree of daily interaction I had with Chabu will influence the number of losses, and therefore the degree of grief.

On 28/Aug/2012  I woke up and found my beloved chabu died. He looked so peaceful. He died of a tumor in lung or cancer (vet guessed), aged 5. It was sudden... very unexpected. As I write this, I still feel sad and miss him so much. my heart aches for the loss of my very best friend.

I write this and post his photo in remembrance of him

Chabu…you will live inside ma-me forever. I never will forget you. I miss you so much and love you with all my heart. I will think about you and the good times we shared. Those memories will stay with me for the rest of my life.
 
chabu with his favorite doll
 
 

 my beloved chabu
 
The last night


 
 
I'll hold you in my heart. I promise...”CHABU”

Love always, sleep and have a peaceful rest.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment