Sunday, October 14, 2012

Nazir's True friend



True friends don’t come easy. It’s only when you come across with a problem, will you then know who your true friend(s) is/are. So treasure them cos if you lose them, it might be too late even if you realise how much they meant to you.
 
"I know 6 yrs pass and i know time is short...i cannot keep expecting you to hold my hand to lead the way...i want to walk now in the same direction as you...this is different from before....before i walk behind you and you have to pull me....i now want to walk beside you......we hold hand not because we scare but because of our love and good feeling.
......and i now realise dat you make me happy and dat holding you make me feel safe and conscious and happier..."
 
You have experienced a lot and you know very well who is/are your true friend (s)…..Nazir!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment