Monday, August 20, 2012

T A S R EN: Memorandum for Yiching and Nazir

T A S R EN = Talk About  Soul, Religion, Endless Novel
by meepole


Tasren: Bliss is in the mind .

  "Nazir" and "Yiching"  are close friends of mine. We shared sadness and happiness in life while  studying abroad. After we graduated we came back to continue our own life in different country. Yiching and Nazir  stay in touch from time to time for one and half year after they graduated..until one day something had happened between them and they never contacted to each other for 6 years …until this year in May 2012 they both come back  and started the new friendship again…they talked to each other everyday happily .
Nazir went to visit Yiching and both talked about their life….what had happened  in the past six year and mostly about Nazir’s life. Nazir want to start the new friendship with Yiching again and requested her for leading his life to the right path etc. Nazir has made many promises with Yiching about many things for the future.
 When Nazir went back to his country, they still kept contact by talking over the phone or chat using whatsapp everyday. The same event had happened again..... Nazir and Yiching had end up their friendship even if this time they have the way out but Yiching don’t want to continue the friendship like that again.
I knew this cos Yiching told me the whole stories and forwarded many mails to me. She would like me to know every details if I can consider, realize, criticize, analyse or whatever  that  I can do to give her the advice, comment or support.

I spent many days to think about their problems cos we are intimate companion. With this ..i means their stories like the endless novel cos if anyone can know what I had  knew from Yiching  they should feel sympathy  and so sad  for  Nazir’s life in the past and from now on..  it will start soon or might be beginning already….  

Yiching allowed me to use her stories as the lesson, guideline  for everyone who just lost friend  and want to lead their life with the peaceful mind. (in really I should say “ Nazir just lost the only true friend or the only best friend in his life”)

Their stories are very interesting and give me the idea that I can use this occasion to talk about life ,soul, friendship, happiness, karma, way of life follow the Buddha’s teachings  etc. Unfortunately my English is so poor ..i would like to appologise for this but I will try my best to  do this for both of them..i don’t know that their friendship can start again in the future or not but all I known from Yiching was .."only if Nazir is strong enough to conquer the black thing surround his life and whenever he can overcome the sensuous craving ..he might come back  but if it  too late  until the black thing destroy his….....then it useless to start anything again."

I have hope with my good intention to write this blog and believe in the good karma we all have done together until we become closed friend in this life…….."they" will give us the miracle to open Nazir’s mind to walk beside us again with the happiness and peaceful life ..which he really wish it.
In Modern Hebrew the word "nazir" is commonly used for monks, both Christian and Buddhist - this meaning having largely displaced the original Biblical meaning.(Wikiepedia)

Reject the Mara’s snare.    Bliss is in the mind .

I deeply appreciate for everyone gracious support ;)

.........................................................All posts in here is the novel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment