Wednesday, August 22, 2012

TASREN: Why we are friends..Yiching?

"Yiching"
 

I know my close friend ”Yiching” for nearly twelve years and she’s an awesome person. She was actually the first foreigner friend I made when I moved to study abroad, and we started talking to each other because we were in the same situation. We could say that it was “friendship at first sight”. We went out travelled every month together.

Yiching is a very kind lady, although she doesn’t like to show that much.  If you don't know her well, you could think that she’s quite serious, not very friendly, but once you talk with her you will notice that she’s very cheerful, warm and you just have to like her. I like the best of Yiching is that she is very reasonable. She’s also very intelligent, and she knows about many different things. She has very special gift no one know this only me, Nazir and Raji. Her only problem is that when she use her energy to help someone especially Nazir she will have nose breeding everytime.
But for Nazir, Yiching should be his true friend cos she’s always there when Nazir was sad or have problems with his science, and she’s always ready to listen to Nazir problems and to help him everytime. Whether it’s evil or good they always do it anyway if they get into trouble they always get into trouble together they always make each other laugh, and keep each other company and always have fun.                                                                 The place we went together..

 
To Yiching hobbies belong writing, travelling and reading interesting books and novels. She loves dolls collection. With me Yiching will be always friends and even if we move out to another country, we will stay in touch .

To sum up, Yiching is one of the most incredible lady I know, and I’m happy to have her as one of my close friends. Our friendship will last forever.


Yiching gave me this doll before she leaved.

No comments:

Post a Comment