Friday, August 24, 2012

TASREN: The opportunity

From  “Yiching”  to “ Nazir”
 
 
 

Friends are friend forever together 'till the end.

For 6 years we went out separate ways.

 One day you wrote this to me…..

“…i would like to wish for...to have you back as my dear friend and to be able to talk to you as before and see you also...i hope that is one wish i can get..”

I let your wish come true and gave you the opportunity.

You promised me that you would always be my friend.

And will never lied again

You said you are happy that you have me ..

Someone u can talk to at times of bad and good...easy and difficult

Someone you can be sincere and honest and not have to tell the lie
 

One day (1 month later) something changed

I'm not sure what it was.

And for some reason, I don't know why, we couldn't make it right.

 

The First time when you told me you will change,
I tried to believe you. I did,
But soon you were back to the old you.
I realised you didn’t change,

 Forgive and Forget,that i have done.
I’ll do my part as a friend.
No matter who you are.

And you know who am I


But whatever it is,
I know I can’t say much.
I will accept whoever you are,
because you are who you are.

We went our separate ways.

This went on for days and days.

Humans are selfish.
Many tend to not try understanding others before doing something.
But one day when you find out,
                                      It’s too late.

 

With Yiching and Nazir friendship made me realized that each person we meet, be it a stranger or the best of friends, come into our lives for a certain reason and ours in theirs as well. Sometimes they come back into it, sometimes they don’t, sometimes they never leave.

But I feel sorry for Nazir That he haven’t realized ..he can’t find out the person like Yiching anymore..the really kindness and virtuous person.
 

I would like to tell them .."Live in the
present and make it so
beautiful that it will be worth
remembering."

No comments:

Post a Comment